Friday, January 11, 2013

Justin Timberlake is Back!

I knew that 2013 would be an epic year! Justin just released the video below announcing that he is in the studio/may release an album/single this year! The early part of this year alone will have releases from Destiny's Child, Beyonce's Super Bowl Performance, Tamar Braxton, Mariah Carey, Backstreet Boys, Brittney Spears, Janet Jackson and Lady Gaga just to name a few.

Melodramatic much?!?!? I'm getting excited like a fan girl right now.

Are you all as excited as I am? He makes sure to remind us that he has made two albums in 10 years. The quality of his albums have always been amazing and I look forward to listening to his new music. In any event, I can't wait to see him perform. We'll see what happens in the next three days.


What do you guys think? Are you excited? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment