Thursday, April 25, 2013

Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Handwash




A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to be given the Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Handwash by Buzzagent. I tried the product out and the first thing I noticed was the scent of the product. It smells so good!  I got the creamy vanilla orchid. After washing my hands, the scent remained on my hands unlike some of the gel cleansers that I use. My hands were also moisturized and felt very clean.

I liked how the product was non-drip. This meant that I didn't have to worry about cleaning up any gel that dripped from the product because there was no gel. This made cleaning the bathroom this week so much easier! What makes this product so different from other cleansers is that it has antimicrobial properties that protect the pump and also fight against odor causing bacteria. As usual with the Lysol Brand, this product works to kill 99.9% of germs upon contact. It also offers ten times more germ protection than the national leading competitor.




The best part about the product was that my visitors enjoyed seeing a foam hand wash. I've only seen these foam cleansers in public bathrooms. For Lysol, health is a very important matter. That's why they've started their mission for health. I know that this is a product that I can trust to have in my home. For further information check out  lysol.com/mission-for-health .

Lysol also has this product in two other scents: Rose & Cherry Bloom and Wild Berry Bliss.

I got this product for free from Buzzagent. I was not paid to review the product. So what do you guys think about it. Have you used this product before. Don't be afraid to leave a comment or ask questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment