Saturday, March 30, 2013

McDonald's Chicken McWrap

I must say, I really, really enjoyed this McWrap. I'm actually writing a review so that I can remember which one I ordered. I got the  Sweet Chili Crispy Chicken McWrap (Large) and it is pictured below. I don't eat at McDonald's on a regular basis. I may go there once a month or once every two months depending on my schedule, budget and mood but I got a coupon in the mail for a free McWrap with the order of a medium french fries and a medium drink. I decided to try something new and ordered. The cashier was beyond friendly and helpful with my order. She knew all of the offerings. Here's what I got. I remembered to take a picture after I had eaten half of the wrap and was pretty full.






















They offer three flavors: Chicken Ranch, Sweet Chili and Chicken Bacon. You can choose between Grilled Chicken or Crispy Chicken. The Sweet Chili sauce actually tastes like a spicy version of Sweet and Sour sauce.

The Sweet Chili Chicken (Crispy) is described on McDonald's website as being, "A sweet and satisfying mix of crispy chicken breast filet, crisp cucumber slices, spring greens, shredded lettuce, all drizzled with sweet chili and creamy garlic sauce, wrapped in a warm flour tortilla."
(Quote Source: http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/product_nutrition.chicken.1061.Premium-McWrap-Chicken-Sweet-Chili-Crispy.html)


I was surprised to bite into a cucumber. It made the wrap taste so fresh and delicious! I like this so much that if they offered vegetable wrap with lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, purple cabbage and sweet chili sauce, I would order it. I hope that the ingredients continue to be fresh. This wrap was also a good size. I initially expected the wrap to be quite small but this wrap with my medium fries and drink left me full and satisfied  I absolutely enjoyed the sauces. It was tangy yet, sweet with a spicy kick. Fifteen minutes after eating the wrap, the flavor was still in my mouth. I would definitely purchase this again.

What do you guys think? Did you all enjoy the wrap? Which one did you order?  How much did you pay? Did you think the price was reasonable. Would you purchase it again? Please leave a comment below. Don't be afraid to interact.

P.S. I was not paid in anyway, shape or form to give this review. This is my honest opinion. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment