Tuesday, January 22, 2013

L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil

I  received a sample of the L'Oreal Mythic Oil in the mail yesterday. The sample was the size of a perfume tester bottle. I've added a picture below.




The first thing I noticed about the oil is how light it is. My Hot Six Oil feels incredibly heavy compared to this oil. After applying the product, my hair was not shiny or weighed down. My hair had seemingly adsorbed the oil instead of just coating the strands and I was happy. The next day I added a bit of water to my hair and then added the oil to seal the ends and the ends of my hair did not have that crispy, dry damaged look. Unfortunately, I used the product up in two tries. My hair is very dry and I wish that I had been able to try out the full sample.The 4.2 oz is selling on Amazon for $25.00. I did not flat iron or blow dry my hair with the oil because I'm going heat free for the next few weeks. I think my hair would have looked great though if I had flat ironed because the oil is so light. This oil has been given positive review from various hair salons. On Amazon after 32 product reviews it's been give 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.

As a broke college student I don't think I'll go out and buy the full size product to test out the results. When I get a great job? Sure! I like the oil. The smell is heavenly. I love, love, love the smell. My hair smells great and does not look like I poured liquefied petroleum jelly on my hair. Again, I would love to try out the full sized product to get a better feel of the product.

3 comments:

  1. Wow its really good post that you have mentioned here.. thanks for sharing..Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I never knew about your store. It was interesting to look at.

      Delete
  2. Yeah! it is really an effective product. It nourishes hair and make them soft and smooth. The great thing about this product is that it is non sticky and smells really good. Well, Thanks for sharing.

    L’Oreal Mythic Oil

    ReplyDelete