Sunday, February 23, 2014

UR Curly Quinoa Shampoo and Conditioner Review




Ur Curly Soya Shampoo Review
-A little Bit goes a Long way
-Opaque
-Thick
-Does tingle (which I actually like)
-Gets my hair clean
-Used this on three separate occasions and still had enough left for another go
- I was pretty heavy handed the last time
-Has a nice smell like methanol and peppermint. I love peppermint scents
-does foam up, ALOT
-It left my hair shiny
-It unraveled all the remnants of the twist out and comb twists that I did have in my hair which is a great thing. Did smooth but my hair but my hair was still matted.
-My hair was a beautiful black. looked really healthy
-Little to now shedding in the tub
-Would i buy the big bottle? Nope this one isn't for me because of the protein.


Ur Curly Soya Conditioner Review-The look and consistency is like Suave Coconut Conditioner with water
-It had slip and was an okay conditioner.
-This is not a repurchase.
-I feel like this conditioner is more of a rinse out more than anything.
-It left a cooling sensation on my scalp that I loved.
-I had to use the most of the package on my hair. the full size container is 8 oz. I dont see me having a lot of uses out of the 8oz container
-Hair felt dry after rinsing it out
- My hair did look nice on the outside. it looked extremely black and healthy but my hair was dry.
- I had to follow up with my Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner that is now my staple conditioner. It never fails to moisturize my hair
- I did get three washes out of the shampoo. I used Mixed Chicks as the conditioner the second time and my beloved Aphrogee Two Minute Reconstructor.
- I was afraid to touch my hair until after I had rinsed out conditioner because my hair was dry and clumped together. My hair wasn't tangled but because my hair was dry there was no why I was going to try and run my hands through my hair
-I really am looking for a great conditioner and shampoo combo. I have yet to find it. I'm thinking about try Carol's Daughter Monoi line.
I have to try the curl enhancer. I didn't purchase because I haven't been wearing my hair out.
I used the last of my Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor tonight and it was the first conditioner next to the As I Am Coconut Cowash that I literally was trying to get every drop out of the bottle. This is top priority on my list of repurchases. Why isn't it my top conditioner? Because I don't like to use it every time I wash and condition my hair unless I have to. This month has had me using it more often because my hair is suffering a bit.
Overall I give both products a 
3 1/2 ☆☆☆ rating. Mainly because I like the tingling sensation and I like that I can purchase sample sizes instead of buying two full sized bottles. 

My Rating System
1 ☆ = poor, never purchase again, does not do what it promises, makes my hair worse.
2 ☆☆
3 ☆☆☆ = average, on the fence about trying again. An okay product.
4 ☆☆☆☆
5 ☆☆☆☆☆ = amazing, definitely a repurchase

I purchased this products with my own money and decided to give a review. What do you guys think of the UR Curly Line? Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment