Friday, September 20, 2013

Orchid Lake Candles Berry Bellini

The scent description for Orchid Lake Candles Berry Bellini is " Raspberry, blood orange, strawberry and peach with coconut and bubbly champagne".  I decided to just do a cold sniff and then warm the wax before looking at the scent description. This smelled awesome on both sniffs. The top note is raspberry and it's such as JUICY scent. There's no other way to describe it. I love that it was a fresh, clean scent. There was nothing overpowering about it. The raspberry was a very genuine scent and all the other scents were very subtle but they complimented one another.


This scent was also strong. This scent was still going strong after 8 hours but I like to switch scents often so after the 8 hours I popped the wax into the freezer, broke it put into brittle and restored it in the bag that it came in. The throw: filled my room and the hallway (we keep windows open in our house so it's difficult to base the throw).

You can find out more about Orchid Lake Candles at http://www.orchidlakecandles.com/ .

All in all, I'll give this a 10/10. This was one of the samples that I greatly enjoyed and will definitely repurchase.

I was not paid to give this review. This is just my honest opinion.

Thanks for reading! Have any of you all tried Orchid Lake Candles Berry Bellini? What about Berry Bellini's from other vendors? I've seen a Better Homes and Gardens version floating around somewhere out there. Again, great throw, awesome sent, definite repurchase. Don't be afraid to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment