Friday, September 13, 2013

Dannon Greek Yogurt Review

I was not a fan of yogurt. It always tasted like curdled milk to me. I've started eating healthier and I wanted to add a food that would help me to feel full and also satisfy my sweet tooth.

Anyway, I decided to try Dannon Oikos in Coconut Vanilla. With 4.5 grams of fat and 160 calories, I thought it was a good snack idea. My only concern was the 19 grams of sugar. Still, with 11 grams of protein I was hoping that I would be full for a while.

This was a satisfying snack. Why is the yogurt brown? I added a tsp of cocoa powder which added 0.5 grams of fat and 10 calories. I LOVED the addition. My dislike for yogurt took a while to work on but I really like the smoothness, thickness and sweetness of Oikos. I'm going to buy a few more of these and split the containers in half so that I can have some yogurt and fruit in a snack serving.



What do you guys think about Dannon's Greek Yogurt. Do you all have anymore tips on how to make Greek Yogurt taste any better?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment