Friday, September 20, 2013

Orchid Lake Candles Serendipity Review

Today I melted Orchid Lake Candles' Serendipity. Yup, it's there own blend. I don't like my scents to be super heavy in the room. So I just cut off about a teaspoon size of OLC's Serendipity and placed it into a warmer. Let me tell you all, this scent was so strong! I gave this tart one more week to cure after it had been shipped. Seriously, it was really hard to wait a week because this smelled so good in the box. But, the wait was well worth it.


I did a cold sniff first and fell in love with this scent. It smells so good! It smells like Piña colada with cherries on top. I also warmed OLC's Piña colada and it is a very genuine scent. I was doing work at the same time and I just kept sniffing the air. I just can't put my finger on what this scent smells like but it smells like strawberry Neapolitan Ice cream or loads of cherries submerged in sweet coconut cream or cherry frosting with lots of cherries and no buttercreme just the creamy scent.  This scent reminds me of childhood: cotton candy, caramel apples, my dad's car that had those cherry Christmas tree fresheners, cherry cake frosting, my friends and me drinking daiquiris, my mom cooking coconut with sugar on the stove. The scent description for serendipity on their website is "a sweet blend of cherries and vanilla with a touch of coconut". I think Wendy at OLC did an AWESOME job with this scent. This is a definite repurchase! I'll give this a 9/10. I give it a 9 because the scent fizzled out after about 3 hours although I only used 0.5-0.8 ounces. Plus, I think the 20W warmer that I used was a bit too hot for this wax tart. Still, it's a repurchase because this sent is so GOOD!

You can order and find out more about Orchid Lake Candles at: http://www.orchidlakecandles.com/ .

Have any of you all tried Orchid Lakes Serendipity? What about Serendipity from other vendors? What are your favorites? Don't be afraid to leave a comment. I wasn't paid to give this review. This is just my honest opinion on this scent.

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment